Thursday 26 April 2012

D'Arcy's diaries mid challenge reminder

**This card was scheduled to post on Thursday 26th April, but I am having lots of problems with the new Blogger and every card I have scheduled so far hasn't actually posted I have had to go in and do it myself. Unfortunately I've had a lot going on this week and today is the first time I have been on the computer since Wednesday, so I am really sorry it's so late**

We are halfway through our colour combo challenge of either Pink and Cream or Blue and Cream, last week I went with the blue and cream combo, so this week I have used pink and cream.

I pleated a strip of paper and attached it down the side of my card, I also made a small concertina flower and put it in the middle of my Woven Circle die cut.


Image - DD_037 - coloured in photoshop
Papers - Various Nitwits kits
Dies - Memory Box Woven circle, Spellbinders Label 22
Punch - EK success - Arch scalloped 
Ribbon and button - MeiFlower


I have been loving the purple tips in Jesse J's hair when watching The Voice, so decided to give my image some pinky red ones.

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of my teamies have been up to.

hugs,
Colette xx

5 comments:

lalkygirl said...

hi collette
what a stunning card ,love the hair tips and fab colours you have used
It was lovely to meet you on wed ,i really enjoyed our lunch and chat.
have a great weekend
tracey x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colouring Collette - she's a beauty, Jo x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Collette, I'm having no trouble with the new blogger, just had to remember to change the clock back from daylight saving over here.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the cute flower.....

Karen said...

Great card, very pretty colours, love the flower.