Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Does my bum......

...look big in this?!!! As soon as I saw this weeks new releases with this image of Jolly, that sentiment sprang into my mind, I thought he really did look as if he was checking out his bottom and worrying about whether that little bow makes it look big!

Along with  the new releases it is also the start of our next challenge this time hosted by Team B and the theme this time around is 
Pink and Brown
it couldn't be simpler just use those two colours on your card or project, easy peasy.

Although it's not my teams turn I just had to colour up this fabulous image and play along.



Image - TBB_123 - coloured in Photoshop
Digital Kraft card - Pink Petticoat
Patterned papers - Clipart Fairy - Yummy 6 and More Yummy 6
EK Success border punch - Arch Scalloped 
Word art made by myself
Ribbon and metallic cord - MeiFlower

I made Jolly a little tail with metallic cord (all I could find in brown in my stash)
and tied a little bow around it.

Check out the rest of this weeks new releases

and pop over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog to see Team B's fabulous creations.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Fantastic card, I love it.

Jo x

Catherine said...

Fab card, love those papers and the sentiment is so funny....

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous! I love the big arrow and the bow and tail - what a beauty! Jo x

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi, I'm new to your site. Your card is so precious,That giraffe is just to cute for words. I have fallen in love with Robert Jackson digital designs and I want to congratulate you on being a winner. Hugs and God bless!

Daniele said...

just loving this sentiment and image, thrilled to bits to see that I won at Teddy Bo towers......yayyyyyy
hugs

Karen said...

Great image and sentiment - love Jolly's tail!