Monday 23 April 2012

Clipart Fairy Trio

I've been busy over the weekend playing with some of the Clipart Fairy's new releases, there are some gorgeous new images in store and each comes with a few matching papers.

Here I have used Cute Carly, No1 Bear and Babeasaurus.


I made the scalloped circle in Photoshop, and added various papers from the kit. Carly's boot, head and arms are decoupaged and I added tiny stick on pearls for her bracelet. I cut slots in the card front and threaded ribbon through and then tied a large key charm onto the bow. Between each ribbon loop I placed a stick on pearl and used lots of glamour dust to make the whole card sparkle. I also gave Carly glossy lips with Glossy Accents
Image and Papers - Cute Carly - Clipart Fairy
Ribbon, Pearls and charm - MeiFlower
Dies - Go Kreate scalloped circle, Spellbinders circle
Wordart - computer generated
  For No.1 Bear I made an easel card using various papers from the kit. The bear is quite large and although he comes with decoupage layers I didn't decoupage him (the kit also contains a shaper set). I added gold glitter around the centre of the rosette and over the No.1 and gave him a shiny nose with Glossy Accents.
Image and papers - No.1 Bear - Clipart Fairy
EK success border punch - Pawprints
Grosgrain ribbon - MeiFlower


For this card I once again made the shape up in Photoshop, the scalloped circle is the same as the one on the Cute Carly card but resized and decorated with papers from the Babeasaurus Kit. Once again there is quite a bit of glamour dust on this card, along with buttons, a dummy charm and a lush wide satin ribbon bow. There is decoupage for the baby in the kit, but I printed out a few extra images and layered it up the way I wanted it.
Image and Papers - Babeasaurus - Clipart Fairy
Buttons, dummy and ribbon - MeiFlower
Wording - Computer generated.

There are quite a few new kits in the Clipart Fairy store and more being added every day, so pop over and check them out.

Thanks for looking,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Roma said...

Gorgeous cards ,love the cute carly one the best !gorgeous images & papers ,love the shape x

Jovan said...

I love all three of your cards...WONDERFUL job!

Karen said...

I love all of these cards, they really make me smile, the images are so cute. I like all the little elements you bring together, such as the Paw Print Border Punch on the Bear card. I love your card designs. Fab!!!

Catherine said...

These are so cute, love all the pink on the first one...