Tuesday 1 May 2012

Cocktail Bo and Freebie Word Art

Well it's another Tuesday and another new release day and challenge at Teddy Bo. This time around my team, team A are hosting the challenge which is to
Button Up
all you need to do is use a button or buttons on your Teddy Bo card or project, how easy is that?!

I requested this particular image from Gayle and am really pleased with the way it turned out.


Image - TB_194 - coloured in Photoshop
Digital Background paper - Samantha Walker - Honey Morning Dew Paper pack
Cocktail word art made by me (freebie below)
Ribbon and Buttons - Meiflower
Metal corner - from stash

Check out all the new releases in the Teddy Bo store this week,
including Bo and Bea as Olympic Torch Bearers.

Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog to check out the latest challenge and all the fabulous creations from my wonderful team-mates

And if you would like the Birthday Cocktail Recipe that I used on my card then you can snag it here, just click on it, then right click and save as.
Last week I went out for lunch with Mei from Meiflower and Tracey, one of the other Meiflower Design Team members, it was the first time I had met Tracey and I had a really lovely time and a great natter. On Saturday I went to the craft show at Aintree and added yet more stuff to my already mahoosive stash of craft goodies! 
Tonight I am going out for a meal and then on to the Liverpool Echo Arena to see Dancing on Ice with my friend Julie and her daughter, I'm really looking forward seeing it in the 'flesh' instead of on the TV. 

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx



4 comments:

Karen said...

Great card, lovely background paper.

Seafield Jo said...

Gorgeous card Colette, he's coloured beautifully.

Jo x

Jill said...

I just LOVE this card Colette!!
You have coloured Bo fantastic and with the great word art behind it is a real winner!!
Thanks for sharing it my sweet friend
Hugs and kisses

Daniele said...

wonderful image Collette,just loving your colouring have snagged your recipe as its great and makes a change from a sentiment
thank you so much hun
hugs