Thursday 17 January 2013

Tying the Knot!

Today I have a couple more wedding invitations to show you, this time with a purple and white colour scheme. 
When I started I only intended to make the one with the lattice top, but due to "a happy accident"  (really a mistake on my part LOL!) I ended up making two. When I die cut the heart originally it was far too big for the front of my card and covered the pattern from the lattice die, I cut a smaller heart from the middle of the larger and realised the frame that was left would make another card!


Lattice Edge Brittania Die - Pink Frog Crafts
X Cut nesting dies - Scalloped Hearts
Marianne Creatables - LR0238 Wedding Rings
Joy Crafts 6003/0005 Lattice Heart
Peel Off wording
Gems and satin ribbon flower - Meiflower

Couture Creations Embossing folder - Intrinsic
X Cut nesting dies - Scalloped Hearts
Sentiment - computer generated
Metallic edged ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Thanks for looking,
See you tomorrow,
hugs,
Colette xx


4 comments:

Roma said...

Wonderful cards Colette !

beautiful designs & colours x

Lau W said...

Oh wow, superb wedding cards !
xxx

Pia S said...

Mistakes or not, the end result is just beautiful! Love the detail of the lattice and white and purple is a lovely and elegant combination!

Karen said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Like what you have done with the ribbon on the second card and I really love the first card, so pretty and elegant.
xx