Tuesday 15 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing, time for another Teddy Bo card, although today it's actually Teddy Bea in the spotlight.
I have used another of this month's new releases for my card.


Image - TEDDYBEA_252 - coloured using Photoshop
Digital papers - So Egg-cited - Crazy4monograms
Border punch - EK Success Arch Scallop Edger
X-Cut Nesting Dies - Scalloped Rectangles
X-Cut - Corner Rounder punch - lsmall
Tonic mini Boot punches - Flower and Daisy
Tonic regular boot punch - Flower Head
Poppy Stamps Die - Gentle leaf
Marianne Creatables - LR0163 Rolled Roses
Ribbons, Gems and Pearls - Meiflower

I just used strips of  patterned papers and ribbons for the layout, and although I didn't actually use scraps I did think it would be a good way of using up some of those odds and ends of  papers and ribbons that all good crafters collect along the way, you know the ones you keep because they might 'come in'  LOL!

See you tomorrow,
hugs,
Colette xx




3 comments:

Pia S said...

I think the colors you've chosen for this card are beautiful. I love this TeddyBea as I find her so versatile - she can be used for so many different occasions - birthdays, Christmas, thank you and what not. Sweet card!

Hellma said...

Great card, love seeing the spring colors.

Karen said...

The Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea images have been so cute recently, really great. Your choice of colours look beautiful and your colouring is even better than ever. So pretty! x