Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Today's card shows off yet another of this months new releases, and as there is just over a fortnight to Valentine's day I thought I would deck Teddy Bo out in his best Valentine's day jumper LOL!

Kraft Cardstock
Image - TEDDYBO_237 - coloured digitally in Photoshop
Papers - Love me Do - JDS at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Lifestyle Nesting Dies - Circle
Die-namics border - Simply Scallops Medium
Memory Box - Chesapeake Scrollwork
Punched flowers
Ribbon and Gems - Meiflower

There are still a few days left to join in with our Birthdays challenge, you have until Sunday 3rd February 2013 Midnight (GMT) to get your entries in.

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.

See you soon,
Hugs,
Colette


2 comments:

Pia S said...

I love the design of your card, and this TeddyBo is quite a sweetheart! A great Valentines card!

Karen said...

Great image, love the papers. x