Saturday 26 January 2013

Birthday Cupcake

My niece's little girl will be four next month, and very unusually for me, I actually have her birthday card made, (I'm usually rushing around at the last minute to get it done) LOL! My family have given up on me and now just expect their cards to arrive late or not at all, so this year I am going to try harder to get them ready and delivered on time.
I used a brilliant Sassy Cheryl illustration called Sassy Sally's cupcake and teamed it up with some papers from a great digital scrapbook kit.

Image - Sassy Sally's Cupcake Illustration - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Digital papers, frame and number - My Birthday Girl Kit - Just so Scrappy
Ribbon, cupcake charm and pearls (sprinkles) - Meiflower

Now if I can just remember to post it on time I will be on a roll haha!!!

Meiflower have 50% off their mixed colours crystal gem packs at the moment, which makes them only 50p a pack, time to stock up I think.

30% off Mixed Pack Crystals


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Roma said...

I love this card ,love the pearls on the cupcake ,such a cute image ,i am sure your niece will love it too ! x

Liz McGuire, said...

Absolutely adorable Colette,

Liz x

Becky said...

Colette, this is just adorable! What a fun image and wonderful colors.

Karen said...

I love the image and the card is gorgeous, the colours are perfect - very pretty and fun too!