Friday 18 January 2013

TB Blog hop winner and Bella's Flower


Before I show you my card for today I wanted to announce the winner of the Teddy Bo digi image from the Birthday Blog hop which goes to......
Erin 
(oops jumped the gun a bit here, the hop doesn't end until midnight tonight, but as I have already made the announcement my winner will stand)
please email Gayle at - support@teddybo.com put Blog hop digi image winner in the subject line and she will tell you how to claim your prize.

Today's card uses another Sassy Cheryl image - Bella's Flower illustration - which is available from Paper Creator.


Image - Bella's Flower Illustration - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Digital papers - I wuv u Beary Much - Crazy 4 Monograms
EK Success pawprint border punch  
Sentiment - Freebie - Create with TLC
Ribbons, buttons and cord - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with some more wedding invitation samples,
Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Your card is so sweet! I love kraft, and pink works so well with kraft. A clever and sweet design - love this little doggie!