Wednesday 23 January 2013

Keeping it simple

Today I have my final wedding invitation of this batch to show you. It is a really simple design as sometimes that is what the bride wants, and also if you have a lot to make then the simpler the better. The centrepiece of this design is the beautiful diamanté flower sitting on top of the lush satin ribbon.
You could maybe use a fancy die frame for the name panel which would make it a bit more decorative, but I personally wanted to keep this one quite plain.


Silver Pearlescent card
Digital Paper - Frolicking - Eva Kipler 
 Silver Satin Ribbon and Diamante Flower - Meiflower

Hope you've enjoyed this latest batch of wedding invitation samples, I will be back with more in the summer.

Thanks for looking,
hugs,
Colette xx




4 comments:

Roma said...

Wow this is fabulous very professional !x

Karen said...

Stunning! I love the colours and the Diamante Flower. My favourite.

Lau W said...

Oh superb, so romantic !
xxx

Becky said...

Simple but so elegant!