Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hello and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday, we are half way through our Love is in the Air challenge, so you still have until Sunday 21st August to get your entries in.

I just had to use the Sledging cuddles image as Bo and Bea looked so cosy all snuggled up, and the reindeer is just too cute.

My image was coloured in Photoshop. I also made the background in Photoshop, the trees are a freebie brush I picked up in blog land a long time ago, I don't remember where it came from. The picture is mounted onto a piece of silver card, the corners have been made with a photo corner punch. The papers are from The Clipart Fairy, the one on the front is from the Hot Pink Bauble set, and the others are from Hot Pink Chalky Papers. Ribbon and lace are from stash and the jingle bells are from The Ribbon Girl.



There are some gorgeous new images in store so head over and check them out.


Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous DT creations using
this week's images.

Before you go, I thought you may like to have a little nosy at a couple of photo's from my daughter Stacy's friends wedding at the weekend. Stace was chief bridesmaid, her partner Neill was best man and my grandson Will was a page boy. My new grandson, who is not due for another 10 weeks, was also chief bridesmaid LOL!


Oh by the way my new craft room is getting there, it's not quite finished yet, as I still have lots of stuff to sort, but I have done enough to enable me to use it for my cards this week, I will have to try and finish it off bit by bit, whenever I get some spare time.

See you Friday,
Colette xx

I will entering my card into the following challenges

Christmas Card Challenges -  must be Christmas - Christmas Cheer
Secret Crafter - #147 Christmas is coming
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Colette, Gorgeous card! Love this image and you have coloured it to perfection (wish I could colour like this in Photoshop). Lovely wedding pics ... love the colour of your daughter's dress and she looks stunning as does the bride.

Lisa x

Jill said...

This is just beautiful Colette!
I love the way you are colouring, and your lo and decorations are perfect. The bells were really sweet!
Great wedding photos, you do have a very beautiful daughter and grandson :)
Wishing you a fantastic week
Hugs, Jill

Daniele said...

wow Colette that card is a stunner ....drat I so need that new image.....lol, off for teddy bo fix
hugs

Kirsty said...

Hi wow love this new festive cutie ! Your papers and background are so lush ! Thanks for sharing the pics lovely purple theme ! Kitty :D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Colette; fab image!! Beautiful photos too. xx

Shirley said...

I just love this fun Xmas card. The pink and blue colours work really well together and the inside is just as pretty as the front.
I spotted your card on the make it Monday blog and popped over to take a better look.

Shirley

jessica said...

beautiful card! and your pictures are adorable!
TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

Karen said...

Fab card Colette, your colouring in is perfect. Once again, the inside is as gorgeous as the front of the card.
Wedding photo's are great - Stacy looks stunning!!! and Will looks very handsome. Lovely family photo.
Karen x

Ashley said...

I love, love, LOVE this card! The colors are perfect, and I especially like how you finished the inside. I saw this at MIM and just HAD to check it out!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife415.blogspot.com

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, saw it on mim, lovely pics too x

ahlers5 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card. I love everything about it! Saw it on MIM.
Diane

CarlaKH said...

Oh my gosh is this cute! I am gonna go check the images out! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at CCC!

candi said...

O my goodness! This is AMAZING! I was browsing thru the thumbnails at Make it monday & just had to check out your card. Your coloring is fantastic, I have never played in photoshop..You look like a pro!

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice color combo and cute image. TFS with us at Paper Playtime.
Zulma DT

Lisa said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!