Saturday 27 August 2011

Joy in Colour

A couple of days ago I showed you my black, white and one other colour card for the Teddy Bo challenge using  the JOY digi image. Well today I thought I would show you another one I have made with the fully coloured version of the stamp.
I love these word stamps because if you print them big enough you practically have a card made, you only need a few little finishing touches to dilly it up.

I printed the image out with black rectangle around it, cut around the inside of the wreath and then layered the whole thing onto a white A5 card blank with foam pads, I printed a second version and layered up the letters, the wreath and Bo's face, including the fur of the hood. I left a small white edge around the letters when I cut them out which I glittered  before attaching to the card, I also added some glitter to the fur around his face and stickles for the berries on the wreath. Some sparkly peel off lines and a red organza ribbon finished it all off.

I have tried to show the layering on this photo.

and here's the inside.

I'm out at a Clipart Fairy workshop all day today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more goodies to show you.

I am entering this card into following challenges

Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes

8 comments:

Jill said...

I just love it Colette, and as usual the inside is just as beautiful as the outside
Have a great weekend sweetie
Big hugs

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Colette! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

kelly ledder said...

Oh wow this is amazing, fantastic christmas card x

Liz said...

Great card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Colette! xx

pinky said...

Thats just STUNNING! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week. Hugs
Pinky

Karen said...

Perfect demonstration of how one image can look so different. I loved the B&W one and I love this too. Karen x

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x