Friday 5 August 2011

Teddy Bo Fairytale Friday

It's that time of the week again, time for another story about the goings on at Teddy Bo towers, pop over to the challenge blog and check out this weeks tale, there's also a bit of eye candy so go take a look, go on, you know you want to LOL!


Here is the card I did for the post, I used this sketch from Fetch a Sketch
rotated it 90 degrees and decorated it with lots of beads.




The pretty ribbon was bought for me by my friend Karen as she knows they are my favourite colours and I based my colour scheme around it. I used the  "your wish will come true" digi stamp, coloured in Photoshop, I also made the background paper in Photoshop as I just wanted a gentle smattering of colour and had nothing in my collection which was suitable. The beads are all from stash, the little star charm came from a necklace bought in Poundland for, yes you guessed it LOL! a pound, I bought a load of them a couple of months back as they have about 10 charms on each one. The sentiment was a freebie from Blue Bird Flats.




 


I've got a busy weekend coming up, finishing off my DT work for next week as I am not going to be able to do any crafting for a few days, we are in the process of moving my craft stuff from one room to another and at the moment it is in boxes and containers all over the bedroom floor. Hubby is building me a shelving unit and then it will take a couple of days to sort through it, and move it over to the other room.
I have scheduled my posts for next week so there will still be stuff to look at, on Monday I am guest designer at Forever Friends, then there is Teddy Bo Tuesday and Polkadoodles Friday. Hopefully the week after that I will be all sorted and back to normal.


I am entering this card into the following challenges,
Fetch a Sketch  - Sketch
Charisma Cardz – Bingo - circles, ribbon, charms
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August
For Fun Challenges - anything goes
Bling It On - A.....B.....C........ Animal, Beads, Charm



18 comments:

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week :) Gemma x

Vee said...

A really cute card love the Teddy Bo stamp. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

sioux said...

Wow I just adore Teddy Bo and this is just adorable, thanks for joining us at Bling it On and good luck
Sie x

Jill said...

Oh Colette, your card is soo beautiful!
I love that you always do the insides so pretty with the images :)
Good luck on the crafting stuff moving!
Have a good weekend sweetie! And thx for the really awsome fairytale today, lol !
Multitalent ;)..thats you!
Hugs, Jill

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card Colette! :) Love the whole design, image and your colouring is fab!

Thanks so much for playing along with Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Karen said...

What can I say, I am blown away - this card is just gorgeous. The colours and colouring look fantastic and the beads are fab, and as for the insert (you know I love the way you do these just as much as the front of the card). WOW!!!
Good Luck sorting the new craft room.
Karen xx

MaryB said...

WOW - I love the bead work on your card. Really, I love everything about your card.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely - reminds me of a dream catcher - just beautiful! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful use of our sketch and great idea with the beads! I think I've got some of those necklaces too - too much of a bargain to pass by! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week xxx

Jenny said...

Hiya Colette! Love what you've done with the sketch! Those beads are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

angelwhispers said...

Just magical!!! Love the colours you have put together and the beads are just lush!! Chanelle xxx

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

wow very nice card so beautiful. i like it soo mutch. hugs renate

Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD XX

Embley Veronica said...

Fantastic card! I'm so impressed with the bead work. I've got to try it sometime! You made it so clean and skilled looking. Wow!

Thanks for joining us this week at For Fun Challenges!

Leah l'Orange said...

too cute! love the poppin' colours, and those little charms are adorable! thanks so much for sharing your sweet creation with the Charisma Galz! xo

Kathy D. said...

OMG I love love the beads and that fantastic ribbon on the bottom!! Oh and the decorated inside. What a all around perfect card.

Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you today when the new challenge is posted!

Shell said...

Oh this is just gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx