Sunday 19 January 2014

You're Tweet!

I recently came across a store selling digital stamps on Etsy called Drawn with Character, and as usually happens with me, found that three of the images just jumped into my basket LOL!
I managed to get them coloured up last week whilst looking after my grandson, (I do so love that couple of hours when he is asleep hehe!) and two of them made into cards, so today I thought I would share one of them with you.
I coloured the image in Photoshop as usual and then printed straight onto Kraft card, printing the image out twice, each time on a different setting, to see which turned out best, as it happened there wasn't much difference between them.

As I had printed two images I decided to make two cards using the same layout for both, but making one with scalloped borders and the other with ribbons (this will be a sample for Meiflower). 

Here are my cards

Digital Image - You're Tweet - Drawn with Character - Etsy
Woodware long reach ribbon slot punch
Grosgrain ribbons and stick on gems - Meiflower

Digital image - as Above
I rubbed a white ink pad around the edges of the Kraft card
Digital Papers - Love You digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy (can't find it on site to link)
Ribbon, charm, pearl hearts - Meiflower

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Lau W said...

So lovely cards Colette ! Superb design for the both !
xxx