Tuesday 10 May 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday.

It's here again, another Teddy Bo Tuesday, and once again Gayle has been slaving over a hot pencil and come up with some fabulous new images. Check them out below, I love, love, love the fairy tale images, although I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, Bea rocking the baby is soooo cute, and Bo in the hammock, well that's just typical Bo LOL!


This week I have used Bo in his Big Tie (TeddyBo-075). He is coloured in photoshop as usual and I have paper pieced his jumper and tie with papers from Nitwits Eerie-sistable Collection, in fact all the papers I have used on the card come from the same collection. I also added some digital stitching around the patterned squares and some purple glitter dots around the card, (wouldn't really be a Colette card without glitter now would it?!) I made some ties from the papers and used them on the insert, I also added a verse that I found somewhere on the net a while ago, not sure where now.




Don't forget you still have until Sunday midnight to enter the Teddy Bo Easel card challenge, and for any Teddy Bo fans out there (and anyone else LOL!) check out my blog candy post here.


These are the challenges I am going to enter my card into:

Cards For Men - must be masculine - for Someone Special
Craft Your Passion - Check it out (use checks, plaids or gingham)
Pollycraft - Boyz to Men (masculine)
Stamps R Us - Masculine
There She Goes - Inspiration Photo
The Ribbon Reel - Use one or more from: Red, blue, yellow and Green
Sentimental Sundaysmust include a Sentiment - Anything goes
Card Makin' Mamas - For a loved one
Digi's With Attitude! - Make us laugh with funny sentiments

16 comments:

jojoscraps said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love all the papers and colors. You've colored him perfectly. Great design too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this time. I hope you'll join us again!
Jo xx

Pauline said...

This is so sweet, love the colouring on the lovely image, and the different backing papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Kitty said...

This is lovely hun! Such a fab layout, brill colours too!

Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men for this fortnights challenge and hope to see you again next time!

Kitty xx

Christina said...

Woww you make som gorgeous cards Colette! This one looks so great!! Became a follower so I won't have to miss anything!
Hugs Kristel

Oscar said...

Really cute image and the squares of backing paper work really well.
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

milliep said...

once again this is great, love seeing your cards, love the colours x

Lisa said...

Hi Colette, Fab card! Love this image and great layout.

Lisa x

PS: You left me a comment on the DT blog about the butterfly paper I used on my card. They are the new 6 x 6 Magnolia papers.

Seafield Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card Colette, I love all the papers you've used. Jo x

Zuzana Obert said...

Wow, this is stunning card! I love the layout and the colours are just fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week.

Zuzana x x

Karen said...

Lovely colouring Colette - I don't know how you do it!? When you mentioned you were using all the different papers I wasn't sure how it would work, but it looks great, it all just goes together beautifully! I know I say this a lot, but I LOVE your inserts, it is like two cards in one!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the LO! Its perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderfully Done!! Perfect for Father's Day!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Clare said...

So sweet, thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Colette! So many great details, didn't know you could do a digital stitch. Thats great for non-sewers like me. ~jeni :)

Collette said...

Had to comment on another "collette's" card - and this is fabulously done- love the image, your coloring and the inside treatments. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us!

Patricia St Martin said...

Your bear is sooo cute. We love to see your creations. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia