Tuesday 24 May 2011

Another Tuesday, another Teddy Bo card.

After a lovely break last week in Gloucester, with a visit to Bath and Blenheim palace, I am now running around trying to catch my tail, wasn't even sure I was going to have a Teddy Bo card done this week, but I managed it by the skin of my teeth. I love colouring and using the teddies, so thought I must make the effort.

When I first joined the Teddy Bo design team I seemed to mainly use Bea, being girly, dressing as a fairy and looking so pretty, she was my kind of digi, but looking back over the last few posts I seem to have become a Bo groupie LOL! I think for the last four tuesdays I have used Bo, and nothing is going to change this week as here he is again.


This week I decided to finally have a go at one of these new style easel cards that are everywhere you look, I loved easel cards anyway, but these double and triple ones that are around now just add a bit of something extra.
I have used one of the new images that are available in store now. Bo is coloured in photoshop, as usual LOL!, the word dad is paper pieced (digitally) and the card is decorated with digi papers and a circle frame from the Clipart Fairy's Boys will be boys kit. Everything is popped up with foam pads, (I love a bit of dimension in my cards). Ribbon and buttons are from stash and the poem was picked up on one of my many journeys around the WWW.






What do you think of his belt buckle it has his name engraved onto it?!

Check out the new images in store, there are some really gorgeous ones ( I think I say that every week LOL!), that you won't want to miss, and you still have until Sunday midnight (GMT) to enter our challenge which is all about Bo this time around.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Lexi's Creations  - Spots and/or stripes
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Ooh La La Creations - Fancy folds
Stamps R Us - Goin Digital - use something digi
Paper Sundaes  -  Pop it up
Pile It On - Use a bear
2 Sisters - #40 Use A Digi
Catch The Bug -  Summer Celebrations
Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C88 Humour
Crafty Calendar -  Teddy Bears

16 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Colette. This is awesome . Truly awesome!
Love everything about it . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Marianne Louise said...

Wow, really love this easelcard.
Can you tell me how you coloured Bo in PS.
And can you tell me more about digipapers. Those are new to me.
I wish you good luck with the challenges.

Marianne Louise

Christina said...

Wowww this is really stunning Colette!
Hugs Kristel

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Stunning! Love the verse lol! xx

Sue T said...

Soo cute, thanks for playing along with us at ctb~

Min said...

This is simply adorable!! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Grads, Dads & Other Celebrations" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Unknown said...

love it, love it, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO!!!

Colette said...

Just checking to see if it's working

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ,love the colours,bear ,sentiment design....i love everything about it
thanks for joining us at oolcb and good luck
tracey x

Mary J said...

Colette, what a very clever and brilliant card - I love it!

Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party too!

Mary J x

Alica said...

Very cool! Love the fold and the papers are great too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Anonymous said...

Super FDay card, love it!! Really like that poem, it made me laugh:) Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations.

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at OLL and hope to see you next time when we will be having a DT call. Hugs x

lynne said...

beautiful!!! Love the design and the Teddy Bo image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!

Lynne x

Christine said...

What a wonderful easel creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Helen said...

Fab card - love the shape!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x