Saturday 14 September 2013

Snowey and his Bluebird

It's the start of the next challenge at Paper Creator today and this time around the theme is
Christmas
We would love for you to play along and show us your Christmas creations, the randomly drawn winner gets £10 to spend in store, and you don't even have to use Paper Creator products to enter.

For my card I used the fab Sassy Cheryl illustration Snowey and his Bluebird, and designed myself an easel book card using some brilliant label shapes I bought from a digital scrapbooking site. I used a digital scrapbook kit for the background papers that picked up the colours in the image.

Image - Snowey and his bluebird - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers and Merry Christmas wordart - Santa Baby digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy
Label Shapes - Chelle's creations at Scrap Orchard
Snowflakes - Martha Stewart border punch (I cut the border apart to make individual flakes)
Wonderful time of the year word art - Computer generated
Ribbons and Gems - Meiflower
Charm was a gift from a friend.


Pop over to the Paper Creator challenge blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of my teamies.


I'll be back tomorrow, with the shark themed cards I made for my grandsons birthday and a pic of his shark attack birthday cake.
Enjoy your Saturday,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card Colette, great papers, I've not seen a book easel card done before it's look really effective!

Vicki x

Karen said...

Fantastic - I love this card. The papers are gorgeous and the design is amazing! Wow!!! xx