Friday 13 September 2013

Joy!

Thank goodness it's Friday! we are finally heading into the weekend, and I am soooo glad to see the end of a very busy week. Meg goes into respite today for a week, and as usual I am so looking forward to a few nights of undisturbed sleep, she goes approximately every 8 weeks, and by then I am well and truly ready for the break.
 It's also my grandson Will's birthday on Sunday, he will be 8 and amongst the many things on his present list was tea from the chippy, Tangfastics and about 27 Shark DVD's, he is shark mad at the moment and the gorier the film the better. I will be back on Sunday to show you the Shark themed cards I made for him, along with a pic of his Shark birthday cake.
On Monday Eric and I celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary, he has booked some time off work and we are going to have a couple of days out, most probably visiting reclamation yards as I am looking for some bits and pieces for the garden.
Tomorrow I am off to the craft show at Events City Manchester, looking forward to catching up with Mei (Meiflower) and Mel (Crafty Devils) as they will both be at the show and more importantly buying some new crafty goodies.

I have a couple of Christmas cards to show you today, both Meiflower samples, if you are going to the Manchester show, you will get to see them 'in real life'


Embossalicious 8x8 Christmas Patchwork folder – Cardcraft plus 
Letters made with an alphabet stencil from Every Crafts a pound 
Glitter paper also Every Crafts a pound
Buttons, ribbon and diamante ribbon slider – Meiflower

Small Snowflake punch - X-cut
Corner Rounder Punch - X-cut
Ribbons, tiny stick on gems and diamante topper - Meiflower

I'll be back tomorrow with a Paper Creator card, as it is the start of our new challenge.

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx


3 comments:

Lau W said...

OMG ! love these cards !!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Great cards Colette, hope you enjoy your well deserved break! ;)

Vicki x

Karen said...

Two lovely cards, the Joy cards is beautiful!