Wednesday 8 May 2013

Party Paws Anniversary

Have you seen the cute Panda - Bamboo - on the Party Paws CD from Crafters Companion, he is just too adorable, so I had to find a space for him, in my 'little' CD rom collection, (I use the term - little - very lightly here, as it's actually quite large, but I am trying to kid myself that I haven't spent an absolute fortune on CD's that very rarely get taken out of their cases - too little time, too many digi stamps LOL!).
Bamboo won me over with his sweet little face though, and I actually managed to get the disc in the disc drive and make a card.


Images and papers - Party Paws Paper Crafting CD
Sentiment Circle - rose image from CD, sentiment computer generated.
Pink Pearls, Pink Polka Dot ribbon and Satin rosebud trio - Meiflower

I made up the card shape myself, cut a circle aperture in the front and then added the sentiment to the inside of the card, when closed the sentiment almost fills the aperture.

Thanks for dropping in,
have a lovely day,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Clairebears said...

Colette its gorgeous!
You know I LOVE Bamboo though ;0)
Cxxx

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the card design - beautiful! x