Saturday 4 May 2013

Paper Creator - For the Boys

It's time for the next challenge at Paper Creator and this time our theme is 
One for the Boys
Now I mentioned in a previous post about how difficult I find it to come up with cards for the male of the species, but Paper Creator has taken all the hard work out of it, you can just browse the site,  find the perfect card, download, print, put it together and viola! done in no time.

The randomly selected winner of the challenge will win a £10 voucher to spend in store and you don't even have to use Paper Creator products, but if you do, you get yourself a second entry into the draw.

Here's my card for the challenge


Sailboat Plate set - Paper Creator
Anchor charm, brown metallic cord and black pearl - Meiflower

 Hehe! I think I should have straightened the plate up a bit before I took the picture,
the sea is flowing downhill! 

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from my teamies, we would love to see your masculine cards (mainly because I need the inspiration LOL!), so don't forget to enter our challenge.

thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Daniele said...

just loving this Colette,
hugs and best wishes

Karen said...

Fantastic - male card that looks great!!! Really like this!

Janice said...

Absolutely brilliant & a great advert for Paper Creator products - me thinks they require a closer look! Jx