Thursday 7 June 2012

D'Arcy Mid Challenge

We are halfway through our menu challenge over at D'Arcy's Diaries, so here is what I chose this week.


Menu
Starter - Navy and Red
Main - Birthday
Dessert - Ribbon
2 sides - Gems and Flowers 
(and the teeniest tiniest bit of glitter on the star and wings, sorry being greedy I know!)


Image - DD_054
Night scene paper - Polkadoodles - Sugarplum Daisy CD
other papers and heart - Nitwit Collections - Tour of London
Wish Sentiment - Pollycraft
Flowers - red rose buds-stash, pretty white flower - Maritha (thank you)
Ribbons and gems - Meiflower

Pop over to the D'Arcy's Diaries challenge blog and check out what the rest of my teamies have created, we also have a couple of new members so make sure to leave them a little love.

I've had a bit of a hectic week this week, only realising on Tuesday morning that I had to do some Polkadoodle samples for the launch of  Nikky's new Studio 12 collection on Create and Craft this Saturday, and the samples had to reach Nikky by today!!!. I managed to get a couple done and in the post yesterday, thank goodness for next day delivery LOL!

Make sure you tune in to Create & Craft TV on 9th June at noon and 4pm to see the launch of the first collection from Studio 12 



Hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely image and I love the effect of the red and blue ribbon.