Friday 29 July 2011

In an English Country Garden

Have you been enjoying the lovely summery weather we have been having over the last few days, maybe you have spent a bit of time out in your garden, well that's the inspiration behind this weeks challenge over on the Polkadoodle blog, Emma would like to see projects made containing, birds, bees, butterflies, flowers, in fact anything you might find in the garden.
It is also stash box stamp week so we also get to share with you some of our favourite stamps, to show you just how versatile Polkadoodles images, backgrounds and papers really are.

Looking out of the window at my garden for inspiration there was only one stamp I could possibly use, it's called Witzy with Dandelion by Rubber Stampede. I LOVE dandelions, which is lucky really as it is the only thing I can manage to grow in my gardens, (my thumbs are glittery rather than green LOL!).


I made a little scene using elements from the Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD and then sat Witzy holding his dandelion, on the log. The background paper, border, sentiment panels and flowers also came from the same CD, gems are from stash.



Head over to the Polkadoodles blog and check out all the fabulous creations from my teamies, and don't forget you have until Sunday 7th August Midday (GMT) to get your entries into the challenge.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Anything Goes Challenge - #46 Flowers
Digital Tuesday - include a digital element - #121 Gardens with Things With Wings
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #152 Garden

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Colette!!
Hugs Kristel

Vicki said...

Lovely card Colette, love the little duck/chick (not sure....lol) he's so cute and the colours are beautiful.

Vicki x

Karen said...

I too love dandelions,I love Witzy, so this card is perfect - Gorgeous!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love those flowers.

Antoinette said...

This is such a cutie Colette! I can only grow dandelions too! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Annie xXx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge this week.
luv
Debby