Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wedding invitation samples 1

Every year I make Meiflower some wedding invitation samples using her gems, pearls, ribbons and diamante embellishments, and I normally show them on my blog much earlier in the year, but this year, even though the samples have been made for some months I am only just getting around to posting them.

Here I've used 25mm satin ribbon and a double heart diamante slider.
the silver glitter panel is actually wallpaper!

As well as a Sizzix heart die and LaLaLand crafts heart corner die I have once again used 25mm satin ribbon, diamante heart buckles and stick on gems in varying sizes.

I will be back with more in a few days,

thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Colette,
Lovely to see you posting :)
Just adore the blue wedding invitation - fabulous job as always.
Hugs
Debbie xx