Tuesday 22 April 2014

Wedding Invitation sample #7

Quite a few of the wedding invitations I have seen recently have been made using Kraft card and paper, so I decided I would give it a go.
I have once again used the Tonic Intrica deep edge butterfly punch and punched on both sides of a strip of Kraft card, I've also die cut names from the card. The flower is made with Kraft paper - I die cut lots of scalloped circles in three different sizes, put a brad through the middle then scrunched all the layers up, before opening out.
I added a large AB crystal to the centre of the flower and smaller ones down the ribbon and on the first letter of each name along with a heart shaped dazzle between the names.

Kraft card - Anna Marie Designs
Die-versions - Little Lizzie font
Ribbon, gems and heart shaped dazzle - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by
hugs,
Colette xx

5 comments:

Lau W said...

This is wonderful Colette, so nice flower ! Love the border !
xxx

Karen said...

Looks very effective, I like the texture it gives to the card. The flower looks great. Its a nice clean and elegant card.

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the flower - it's gorgeous!
Kim x

Christine L said...

It's fabulous Colette.... I love the use of the kraft card on it.. looks really good!

Christine x

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Collette! Just been having a browse through your blog - you've been making some fabulous creations! Love your use of acetate, brilliant colouring and pretty papers! Especially liked the cascade card and acetate flying giraffe card, such fun! Thanks for the lovely comment you left me! Hugs, Lisa x