Saturday 26 April 2014

Daisies and Diamonds!

It's time for another Paper Creator challenge and this time the theme chosen by me is


now the daisies could be actual daisies, a picture of daisies, or a daisy paper pattern and the diamonds could be a diamond shape or actual diamonds! (crystal gems will do LOL!).
You don't have to use Paper Creator products to play along, but if you do you get a second entry into the draw for a £10 voucher to spend in the store.

Now I bet you're wondering why on earth I put those two things together aren't you , well the reason is that Diamond is the birthstone for April and Daisies and Sweet peas are the flowers, and I thought that daisies would be easier to do than sweet peas LOL!

I have two cards for you today made using a couple of the new kits in store, both the card kits come with matching envelopes and boxes.

I must apologise for the fact that squares looks pale blue, and the daisy oval background is very washed out,  I printed it just before my printer ran out of yellow ink and hadn't realised that it had printed the wrong colours until I was linking up the product, it should look like this.




Just Daisies card kit - Paper Creator
La La Land die 8008 filigree corner
Ribbon and "diamonds" - Meiflower



Simple Daisies card kit - Paper Creator
X-cut palm punch - large daisy
Ribbon, charm and "diamonds" - Meiflower

Don't forget to pop over to the Paper Creator challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

What are you like!?! Even printed the 'wrong colour' the cards look amazing. Both cards are pretty but my favourite is the first one, and I love the bow! x

Lau W said...

Oh lol you have 2 cards too !!
Both are beautiful ! Love the big bow on the first ! Superb choice of theme ;-)
xxx