Saturday 8 March 2014

Butterfly and flower cards

I'm a little late with this post as I meant to do it last night, but time just ran away with me and I never got around to it, then this morning I have been very busy helping hubby dismantle my craft room - awwww! ready for a re-vamp - hooray! The room used to be my grandsons bedroom so at the moment I have one red wall with spaceships and astronauts all over it, but by the end of the week the red will be gone and the wall will be a lovely bright blue, although you won't see much of it as it will be covered with cupboards, a worktop and shelving. I'm also having the carpet taken up and a new floor laid so I will be able to whizz backwards and forwards in my chair, from my work desk to the worktop which will hold my die-cutting machines and guillotine.
Sooo looking forward to it all being finished, as I am temporarily working on a table in the living room, and it is not the same as having everything to hand.

Today I have a couple of birthday cards to show you, both made with papers from the First Love Ultimate kit from Paper Creator.

Papers - First Love Ultimate Kit - Paper Creator
Memory box - Darla and Vivienne Butterfly dies, Chesapeake scrollwork
Ribbon, pearls and gems - Meiflower
Silver Angel hair paper.

The top and bottom borders are the waste from the scalloped punch and the bow is a triple loop bow.
Papers - as above
X-cut palm punch large heart and circle
Couture Creations Tied together embossing folder
Ribbon and pearls - Meiflower

I am entering my cards into the following challenges
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - 47 - Anything Goes
That's Crafty! Challenge Blog  - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - # 13 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon

Thanks for dropping in and taking a look,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the butterfly and the papers and design are beautiful.
Please share your new room with us when you are finished. I am moving rooms a the minute and I am going to be very strict with what I move. Anything that I haven't used in the last year is being sold.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon.x

Paula Whittaker said...

2 very pretty cards. Many thanks for taking part in the first That's Crafty! Challenge.

Brenda said...

Both of your cards are stunning Colette! I love the papers you used, the die cuts are fabulous too. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Rebecca Hoy said...

Gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

carol said...

Beautiful card, lovely design, thanks for laying along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS this week, x carol

Angeline Choo said...

What a pretty card!! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT