Sunday 6 October 2013

Super Duper Sparkly Christmas tree!

Today I have a sample card made for Meiflower once again using the gorgeous Crystal blossom sequins. This was one of those cards that seemed like a good idea at the start, but after an hour of painstakingly adding each sequin to a triangle of green card, it didn't seem like such a good idea after all LOL!
I have to admit though that I loved the way it turned out and it looks fabulous when the light catches it and the sequins all twinkle. Next time around I may just cover the triangle with tacky glue, throw a load of blossoms at it and then push them all into place hehe!

Digital papers, elf and Christmas bauble - Jolly Holly Days - Just so Scrappy

Thanks for dropping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Eemeli said...

Wow! That is a SPARKLY thing for sure. Love it!

Hugs,
Eemeli

Lau W said...

WOnderful ! My God, you have patience for making the tree ! Love your papers, superb card !
xxx