Thursday 1 August 2013

Wedding Day card

Still on the wedding theme but an actual Wedding Day card today instead of an invitation today. I had seen these heart bride and grooms around blog land and decided that I would have a go at making a card using them., although it mainly came about because I made a Civil Partnership card for a friend to give to her son and his partner on their wedding day, and the groom was a practice piece before making the larger and different coloured ones for the actual card.
The groom heart seemed a bit lonely lying around in my craft room so I decided to make him a mate and put them on a card, so that they can be together forever  awww! LOL!

The "bride" was made using a piece of pink scrap card I had lying around, but next time I think I would use a more fleshy colour.
Silver Pearl card - The Range
White Pearl Card - Anna Marie Designs
Paper - White pearl paper- Anna Marie -  printed with a digital paper from
Forever and always digital Scrap Kit - Just So Scrappy
Peel off corners - Stash
Sentiment die - Lifestyle Nesting doily - Oval 
Marianne Craftables CR1225 Hearts
Embossing folder - Papermania Christmas tree - free with a magazine a while ago.
Black and white pearls, gems, diamante ribbon slider and ribbons - Meiflower
Diamond stickles and glamour dust - stash

Thanks for popping in,
see you tomorrow when we are back to the wedding invitations.
hugs,
Colette xx



2 comments:

Roma said...

Gorgeous card ,love how you used the pink card to get the fleshy look for the bride ,love the papers x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card - love it!