Friday 14 September 2012

Teddy Bo ...Friday???!

Well I finally made it, a few days later than usual, but at least it's here. 
My Grandson Will is seven tomorrow so this one's for him. I have used Teddy Bo dressed as a superhero, and made an acetate easel card. Hopefully Bo looks like he is flying over the city to rescue somebody who is in distress. The cityscape and superhero words all came from a fabulous digital scrapbooking kit.

Image - TEDDYBO_214 - as usual coloured in Photoshop
Grosgrain ribbon - Meiflower
Everything else - Masked Marvels digital scrapbooking kit - Julie Billingsley

You still have until Sunday 16th September, midnight (GMT) to enter our anything goes challenge, and check out the Teddy Bo challenge blog today for some more fabulous DT inspiration, this time from Team A.

Thought I would enter this card into a few challenges
Bearly Mine - #52 Anything Goes 
Creative Craft Challenges - All about the boys 
Cards For Men - must be masculine - Going Digital (use digi stamps & papers)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys - must be masculine -Teddy Bears

I'm off to the Woman's Weekly Live! Creative stitches and Hobbycraft show tomorrow at Event City, Manchester, (right by the Trafford centre). I'm not after anything in particular, just going for a look around, bet I still spend loads of money though LOL!

Sunday is my twenty third Wedding Anniversary, we don't have anything planned, although we will probably have a few visitors, but hopefully it will be mostly just a relaxing day, which I will need before we get to Monday again and I have the terror that is Charlie, (my ten month old grandson), who is just at that stage where he is into absolutely everything and all I find myself doing is running around after him trying to stop him from eating the TV remote, tissue paper (he seems to have a taste for toilet roll haha!) or shoving toys in the front of the DVD player LOL! Each day I look forward to 12.30 when he has a sleep after his lunch, it used to be for a couple of hours, but now I'm lucky to get one, but at least it gives me time to eat my lunch in peace, otherwise I would have to share it with him, because he stands in front of you giving you the puppy dog eyes until you feed him LOL!

See you soon,
hugs
Colette xx

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely brilliant good luck with the Here come the Boys #35 - Teddy Bears challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Karen said...

Fab birthday card for Will, I am sure he will love it!
Karen x

Anonymous said...

Wow Colette what a Fab card! Loving this Teddy Bo in his underpants too lol! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer this is one awesome card what a brilliant design this is going to bring so much delight to some lucky person, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week
hugs
lorraine x

SUZYD said...

BRILLIANT CARD.SUZYD X

Lisa Minckler said...

SENSATIONAL card! He is going to LOVE this card. I can't get over the entire cityscape you've created here and teddy bo certainly appears to be a hero in action! This is terrific. :)
Happy Birthday to your GS, have a blast shopping (yes, spend loads) and Happy Anniversary to you too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

cheryl said...

oh wow This is one,super image and the colours and detail are just amazing,
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge,hugs Cherylxxxx

Sandy said...

Fabulous easel, I love the idea of using acetate and your little bear looks fab flying over the cityscape below!
Sandy

Michelle B. said...

Very cool! Love the flying bear, amazing in every way! So glad you joined us for our Going Digital challenge at Cards for Men!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Collette. Hope you enjoyed your wedding anniversary.

Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x