Monday 10 July 2017

Wedding invitations 3

Today I have the last two of the wedding invitation samples I did for Meiflower.

For this one I cut the filigree design on my Silhouette machine from white card, then added embossed Lilac Centura pearl panels top and bottom using the Cuttlebug D'vine swirls embossing folder. I added lilac stick on gems in various sizes to the flower centres, a pair of diamante wedding rings to the heart and a crystal diamante square to the bow.

The background on this one is a Nitwits paper from my scrap box, the tag was made with JoyCrafts labels and tags 6002/0144 using Centura pink pearl card for the background, the 25mm ribbon and double D diamante buckles are from Meiflower.

That's it for the wedding invitation samples for this year.
thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
take care,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: