Friday 24 March 2017

Dancing

Here are a few cards I made for the latest edition of Die-cutting Essentials, which hit the shops yesterday, I got to play with some fab First Edition dies- a dancing set, and a set of nesting doilies, the dies cut beautifully and were a pleasure to work with.

First Edition Dancing die set
First Edition Nesting doily dies
Papers - Craft sensations Looks to Love - The Range
Silver glitter card - The Range
Signature Collection - English country garden -  Floral duo
Papermania glitter dot stickers - Flourishes
Ribbon and pearls - Meiflower

I even dug my needle and cotton out a did a little bit of sewing (and when I say little, I mean about 10 stitches), to make my dancer a floaty organza skirt.


First Edition and Tonic dies - as above
Craft Sensations Romantic pink 12.8 x 21cm design pad - The Range
X-cut medium daisy punch
Ribbon and gems - as above


First Edition Dancing die set
Tonic layering scallop square die set
Romance and Roses digital scrapbook collection - Nitwits
Lace - Abakhan
Ribbon, satin rose and stick on gems - As above

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx






No comments: