Wednesday 16 November 2016

Figure eight style

We are just about halfway through our Anything Goes challenge over at Paper Creator, so I thought I would pop in with a quick reminder. I have another card to show you that is almost the same as my card at the start of the challenge (cos' I am loving this design at the moment and Paper Creator have so many Sassy Cheryl illustrations that are perfect for it, expect at least another one before Christmas LOL!)
 I like to make them so that when the card is folded the skater hangs over the edge slightly, so although the card is square I have to put it in an A5 envelope. As in the previous card HERE, the bottom strip is covered in glitter, unfortunately it is very difficult to get it to show up in a photo.

Figure eight style illustration - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Up on the housetop - Just So Scrappy
Wreath and snow on lamp post  are from X-cut Gingerbread House die set 
X-cut large and medium snowflake punch
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

There is still a couple of weeks to get your entry in for our anything goes challenge and with the £10 gift voucher prize you could purchase quite a few of these Sassy Cheryl images and make your own cards..

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Christine L said...

I'm loving this style Colette.... you can do it over and over again and I'd be happy!! Loving the image and your design.... and I promise I'll give that fancy fold a go!!

Big hugs
Christine x