Wednesday 21 September 2016

Joy!

As you are reading this Eric and I will be heading to the beautiful Lake Como in Italy for a much needed break, I will be thinking of you all as I am sipping a nice glass of vino and enjoying the view across the lake.

I thought I would give you a quick reminder for the Paper Creator Christmas challenge as you have right up until the end of the month to get your entries in.

I used a Sassy Cheryl pre-coloured image (there is a large selection available to choose from in the Paper Creator store) and a paper from the Snow much Joy Ultimate kit. The font for the sentiment is called glitter font 
I die cut a corner from the paper and added a die cut snowflake border, cut from glitter card, behind it before fixing to my card blank and then finished off by adding glitter to the swirly pattern in the paper and fixing some stick on gems to the sentiment.


Image - Fa-la-la-la-la Snowman - Sassy Cheryl @ Paper Creator
Paper - Snow much Joy Ultimate kit - Paper Creator
Glitter Font - dafont
glitter - stash
Stick on gems - Meiflower

Thanks for dropping in,
Caio for now,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Christine L said...

LOVE that fab fun snowman and your gorgeous card Colette!

Christine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'll be drinking a glass of wine, but it will only be happening on my back porch. Have a awesome time. You must be ready for winter with your fun cards lately. I do love a cute snowman. This card is adorable!