Wednesday 20 April 2016

Big Flowers

I have had these big mulberry paper flowers in my stash for a number of years (a great number of years LOL!) and when I was doing some wedding invitation samples for Meiflower I decided I would finally use one. I loved the way the card turned out so recently made a couple more versions of it, using different colours for each one.

Memory Box - Pastry labels die

Marianne Craftables CR1212 tickets and tags

Marianne Craftables CR1212 Tickets and tags
Marianne Creatables LR0271 Anja Vintage Swirls

All sentiments computer generated
Flowers - Sweet Lilac - Aqua, Salmon and purple (couldn't find purple, closest is lavender)
All ribbon, gems, pearls and diamante flower centres - Meiflower

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh what a fabulous way to use old things we have in our stash ! Love your cards !
xxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards Colette, a brilliant way to use your mulberry flowers.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

These are all fabulous Colette....... and a perfect way to use your mulberry flowers - I have to own up to having a big stash of them too!

Big hugs
Christine x