Saturday 2 August 2014

A Plethora of Pop up Boxes


Over in the Paper Creator store at the moment, you can get the latest mega bundle, which consists of 10 Pop up box cards, on offer for only £5, which is only 50p per box, each pop up box comes with a matching envelope and they are really simple to put together, you only need to print two sheets to make up each box design, so they're economical to make, they look dead impressive and the recipients will be blown away with your amazing card making skills LOL!

I was planning on putting a couple together to show you how they looked made up, but couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so I ended up making eight of the ten designs (probably would have made the whole ten if I had a bit more time).
I will be showcasing them two at a time over the next week or two.

Princess Pop Up Box with matching envelope - Paper Creator
Crown charm, ribbon and gems - Meiflower
(I added a bow to the charm and attached it at the end of a strip of acetate, also adding one of the butterflies from the kit, to the same strip, then blinged everything up with stick on gems and lots of glitter)


Space Pop up Box with matching envelope - Paper Creator
X-cut palm punches - Stars, small, medium and large
Glitter card in blue and white - Stash
Ribbon - Meiflower
(this kit also contains the Earth, but I left it off for my box, I added the planets to acetate strips so that they flutter around a little in the background)

If you keep flattening your box as you are working out the positioning of the images, you can see how far you can let them overhang the main box part, and still be able to fit into the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by,
hope you have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx




1 comment:

Christine L said...

Wow Colette.... you DID get busy!! LOL! I love these pop up square cards... they're so effective.. and wow to that price! Of course, you've added lovely little touches too which make them special!

Hugs
Christine x