Friday 16 May 2014

Woohoo! final wedding invitations samples of the year

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy! we are finally at the end of the wedding invitations samples, here are the last two for this year numbers 15 and 16. 
As I explained at the start of the wedding invitation sample posts, as part of my DT work for Meiflower I make some wedding invitation samples for her to display on her stall as she travels around the craft shows, I never really plan to make more than 10, but for the last couple of years I have ended up with 16, I originally planned to post them one at a time, but it just seemed to drag on and on so the last few posts I have doubled up so that I can finally get through them.

I embossed some pearl paper I found in my stash box and mounted it onto silver mirri card, I die cut the letters from the mirri card and decorated them with stick on AB gems, then, added a charm to a split ring and slid it onto the silver satin ribbon, fixing across the front before fixing the whole thing to a card blank.

Embossing folder - Embossalicious 6x6 Floral Frenzy
Die cut letters - Splendid Alphabet - Lifestyle (no longer available)
Ribbon, gems and charm - Meiflower

This card has a border punched from Kraft card, overlaid with organza ribbon and then a further strip of card printed with wording. The heart design was printed onto card before adding a button with Metallic cord. The cord was looped over the border before it was stuck in place. I added a big organza bow finished off with another button tied with cord.


Tonic geared border punch - Baroque border
Font - Jellyka - Love and Passion - dafont.com
Ribbon, buttons, metallic cord - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by and bearing with me through all 16 wedding invitation samples,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow these are just so beautifully elegant.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen said...

Wow! more lovely wedding samples - do not know how you can come up with so many ideas in such a short space of time. Thanks for the inspiration. x