Tuesday 12 November 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hi there, glad you could join me,
welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday - we have a new friend here in Teddy Bo towers, a cute little mouse, who, as I write this, doesn't yet have a name, but I'm sure the boss will come up with something soon.

I have two cards to show you today, (on was meant for Friday, but I had already scheduled a post for Friday, so decided to put both up today) both using the same image (in two different colours), and with a similar theme.

Image - Mice 2
Papers - Heavenly Christmas - Just So Scrappy
Die - Winter wishes Snowflake circle - Joy Crafts
Santa Silhouette - Stitchy bear digi stamp
Sentiment circle created by me
Grosgrain ribbon and gems - Meiflower
Snowflake circle and grosgrain ribbon were sprayed with Stick n spray and then covered with glamour dust.

This second card was inspired by a design I saw out and about somewhere in Blogland, I think it had a reindeer instead of a mouse, if you recognise it please let me know so that I can add a link.
Image - Mice 2
Snowflake paper - Nitwitville - Nitwits
Santa in sleigh and red paper- Twas the night before Christmas - Nitwits
Peel off sentiment

Check out the wonderful creations from the rest of my fabulous teamies at the Teddy Bo Challenge blog.

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Two fun cards with a new great character.
How on earth did you get the Joy Snowflake Circle cut out - I am still fighing with mine!?! It looks great though.
Lots of love, Karen x

Roma said...

Fab cards !

lovely papers ,colours & images x