Thursday 11 July 2013

Where do you keep yours!

I made this card last year, but kept forgetting to blog it, so today I thought it was time to get it posted, unfortunately, as I have been so long getting around to it I have forgotten which papers I had used, and in trying to link the sentiment, have found out that the Graphicat stamps store is closed due to the owners ill health. I have linked what products I could and if you recognise the papers let me know where they are from and I will add a link.

Image - Stella Tidbits - Braless - Bugaboo Stamps Coloured in Photoshop, dress, paper pieced
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Digi Darla Challenge - Easel card
Digi Makeover Challenge -  must use digi - Anything Goes
Make it Monday  - always Anything Goes
Bugaboo Challenge Blog - July Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMBO, THIS IS PRICELESS! Beautiful coloring and colors but that sentiment is the best. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

Rene said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!! I LOOOOOVE this card! The pretty colors and gorgeous layout contrast so perfectly with Stella's sass!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous creation with us at Make it Monday!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Maritha said...

Hahaha you make the most funny cards...looove them :) ♥

Hugs

Sharon said...

So pleased you didn't keep this from us any longer. I love it.
The image is fabulous as is the sentiments. The papers and design are yummy.
Hugs Sharon x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our July Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! I hope you can join us for our week long Christmas in July Celebration starting tomorrow!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this card and sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Karen said...

Great card - image & sentiment work perfectly together. Fabulous card design. x

Rene said...

Me again! You may want to pop by my blog later tonight...I have something for you!
Rene from MIM :D

NickScrapShack said...

This is awesome! Great colours! And so funny!

Thank you for joining our Challenge this week at Digi Darla. Hope too see you back soon again!
Nick

Anonymous said...

Haha, love this, just so funny!

Vicki x