Tuesday 23 April 2013

Fairy Kisses

I bought a new flower die a couple of weeks ago and have been desperate to try it out, so I was determined to use it on today's card, and I have to say I love it, cornflowers are one of my favourite flowers ( the reason for buying the die LOL!) and although I thought it might be a bit complicated to do, it was quite easy.
I have used an older Teddy Bea image and coloured her in my most favourite colour combo, then I printed the image quite large as I wanted it to be the focus of the card. My plan was for a simple card, no designer papers, (which I managed to stick to), the flower, a sentiment and ribbon, but then I had to add the butterflies and glitter and bling Bea's wings- I can't help myself if I see an empty space I just have to put something in it! 



Image - Teddy Bea_151 "Pretty Butterfly" - Coloured in Photoshop
Embossalicious A4 embossing Folder - Patchwork Quilt
Cornflower die - Tonic Floral Delights
Memory Box - Woven Circle Die
X cut scallop border punch
Sentiment computer generated
Butterflies - EK success punch
and Tonic mini boot punch
Floral satin rbbon, Pearl ribbon slider and gems - Meiflower

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx




4 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous teddy bea card and love the layout!
Kim x

Clairebears said...

She looks beautiful Colette! That flower is gorgeous :0)
Scrummy scrummy card!
Cxxx

Maritha said...

That is just stunning Colette....love the white and blue colours!! =)

Hugs

Karen said...

Wow, so pretty - I love it! xx