Tuesday 18 December 2012

Last Teddy Bo of 2012

I thought I would share this card with you today, the Teddy Bo DT are officially on Christmas Break, but I couldn't resist using this little beauty to make one last card. This is one of my favourite Teddy Bea Christmas images so it seemed only fitting that I should use it on my last Teddy Bo card of the year.


Image - TEDDYBEA_120 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - from my box of scraps
Teddy Bea background paper - lliella and K Miller - snow friends.
Whimsical flourish - Memory Box die
Poinsettia - Marianne Craftables LR0142
Ribbon  - Meiflower

hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Colette this is beautiful I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful and elegant, really pretty. x