Thursday 8 November 2012

Leah Angel

I thought I would share a couple of cards with you that I made last month as samples for Meiflower.

For the first one I coloured up a Whimsie Doodles image called Leah Angel, and then did the unthinkable and cut off her wings, I did give her a super shiny new set of wings though, so hopefully Santa hasn't put me on the naughty list LOL!

Digital stamp – Leah angel – www.whimsiedoodles.com coloured digitally.
Digital Papers – Holly Jolly – Lliella- www.sweetshoppedesigns.com 
Sentiment – Computer generated 
Martha Stewart border punch 
Ribbons, brown gems and angel charm - Meiflower

On my second card I used three sets of Angel Wings as the main embellishment.


Digital Papers – Happy Holidays – www.sweetshoppedesigns.com 
Wording computer generated 
Ribbon, Angel charm and Angel wings – Meiflower

Both cards contain pretty little enamelled angel charms, with diamante wings, which Meiflower sell in various colours including red, white and blue as well as the pink.

Thanks for popping by today,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Both card's are gorgeous I love the angel she is adorable. Caroline xxx

Karen said...

Really like both cards, they are so different for christmas cards. The angel wings are lovely.