Thursday 5 July 2012

Pearls and Swirls (without the swirls oops!) Mid challenge reminder

Well where is the summer?, come on, who pinched it?, give it back!, people are starting to think I look tanned, but I'm just going rusty with all this rain we are having LOL!

I think the rust has reached my brain, because we are halfway through our Pearls and Swirls challenge at D'Arcy's Diaries today and I forgot to put a swirl on my card, it's only by sheer luck, that it has pearls on it, as I was planning on using gems but went for pearls at the last minute.

The paper has dotty swirls, so I am going to count them as the swirly part of the challenge theme.

Image - DD_064 "Flower Girl" (seems to be popular this week, check out the challenge blog and you'll see what I mean)
Papers - Eat Cake Digital Scrapbooking kit - Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Krystal Hartley 
Senitment - freebie - Create with TLC
Ribbon and Pearls - Meiflower

I don't know what's going on with that ribbon, in real life it matches the dress perfectly, but as soon as I take a photograph it seems to mysteriously change from a peachy pink colour to a more orangey colour, spooky!!!

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of my fabulous teamies wonderful creations!

See you soon,
Hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Trine said...

Simply beautiful:)I like the colors:)
Hugs,Trine

Karen said...

Gorgeous - love the colour, the papers, the image, everything basically - perfect!