Friday 4 March 2011

Flower Power

It was my turn to set the challenge theme over on the Polkadoodles blog this week, and as I have had lots of frogs fornicating in my pond and filling it up with frogspawn over the last week or so LOL!, I thought that Spring must be on it's way and to me that means flowers, so my theme is Flower Power, I have asked for cards or projects containing at least 3 handmade flowers, this means punched, printed, cut, layered, shaped, anything at all as long as they are not shop bought.

I used the Ditsy Daisy template from the fabulous Paper Boutique Vol III for my card, one thing this template is not short of is flowers, they were all cut and layered onto the card, including the inside, the sentiment is from the same cd and the only other thing I added is a sprinkling of glamour dust.






 Don't forget to head over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and check out the other DT cards, there are some gorgeous handmade flowers to hopefully inspire you.

I'm going to  enter this card into the Top Tip Tuesday challenge - Favourites- I have used two of my favourite things, digital images (ultimate favourite) and layering, if you check back through my blog you will notice that a lot of my cards contain layers, I just love the dimension it gives.

8 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

Colette honey.....I'd love to sit in your head for just 5 minutes.....this is just fantastic.....the ideas you have just amaze me!!!

Gayle x

Lucy said...

Hi Colette!

Was so lovely wht you put on the PD challenge blog, thank you so much!

your cards are amazing sweet!!
mwah xx

Steph L said...

I love this. It's gorgeous!!! You're so clever!!!

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! Fornicating frogs eh?!! Fab card - not used that template yet!

Vintage Milly said...

Awe that's such a sweet card, it looks really effective,
big hugs,
Em.x

Merry said...

Oh so fantastic. Love all your colouring too.

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Colette and I really adore Daisy, I think she's my favourite on the CD.
xx
PS: The frogs episode made me giggle!

Dotty Jo said...

Gooooooooooooooooodness me! Jo x