Monday 21 July 2014

Happy Birdie to you!

Hi there, hope you've had a lovely, relaxing and enjoyable weekend, I have busy trying to get on top of things, and was starting to feel like I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, until I spent most of yesterday in the local walk-in centre with my hubby, it seems he either has a kidney infection or kidney stones, he's been given a course of antibiotics, but has to go straight to A&E if he starts to feel worse in himself or the pain worsens. Fingers crossed it is the lesser of two evils.

Today I have a card to show you made with a freebie digi stamp drawn by Tori Beveridge and available from her blog Cruzines.blogspot.com. The image I've used is called All the little birdies, - there are quite a few other "Crudoodles" scattered around the site and I will have a card to show you on Friday that uses another of  her images.

Image - All the Birdies Freebie - Tori Beveridge - Cruzines.blogspot.com
Papers - Tweet Tweet Digital Scrap kit - Just So Scrappy outlet store
Leaf punch
Ribbon and Gems - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the cute image Colette. The papers are gorgeous as are the colours and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tori B. said...

Thank you for using my Crudoodle in your beautiful card. It has truly come alive with your skilled designing.