Friday 18 July 2014

Con-grad-ulations!

Corny I know : -) but just wanted to quickly pop on and say a big congratulations to my daughters partner Neill on his graduation today, he's worked so hard and done really well, we are all extremely proud of him. I just about managed to get him a card made and it was a very quick one - It's been absolutely hectic here for the last week or so and I think next week will be the same, I'm definitely meeting myself going back LOL! It's just non-stop at the moment, last time I checked my emails my junk folder was up to about 255!!! will have to find the time to sit down and sort through them very soon, just don't know when it's going to happen, just about keeping on top of my inbox and my poor blog has been dreadfully neglected.

Right, onwards and upwards as the saying goes
here's my quickie card, only made it last night so had to take photo with daylight lamp.

The paper with wording on came from a digital pack from AMB illustrations on Etsy called Grad Papers Pack, it comes in white with black writing and black with white writing, so I had to play around with it in Photoshop to get the blue background, The congratulations circle was a freebie from scrap-a-licious-times.blogspot.co.uk and the cap digi image was also a freebie I had picked up quite a while ago, but I can't remember where from. I used Lifestyle scallop circles and plain circles dies and added a bit of polka dot satin ribbon from Meiflower.

Thanks for stopping by
and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx



2 comments:

Karen said...

Great card for a brilliant achievement

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Colette - very effective design. Well done that man! :)