Saturday 5 July 2014

Handsome Max

This handsome little chap is a Sassy Cheryl illustration available over at Paper Creator, when I planned the card I printed out an extra image as I was intending to layer one over the other, but then my hubby came into my craft room and suggested (told me he didn' think I would be able to (red rag to a bull LOL!)   make a second card with all the leftover bits of paper and the image. Of course I had to prove him wrong, so the second card is made with the leftovers from the first card. I actually used almost every scrap of leftover paper  from the first card, even using the narrow little strips left from trimming the papers for decoration.


Digital illustration - Handsome Max - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Brothers digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy
X-cut Palm punch - Star - medium and small
Ribbon and Buttons - Meiflower


Image, papers and buttons as above plus -
Docrafts Madame Payraud's mini alphabet stickers.

Thanks for dropping in,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs, 
Colette xx

4 comments:

Maritha said...

OMG!!!! They are just totally cute ♡

Xxx

Anne said...

Love them both Collette but think your challenge card is great Anne

Christine L said...

Both layouts are fabulous Colette... and your colour choice AND colouring are perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Colette, I love your bright papers and Max is adorable, brilliant fussy cutting on the second image.
Pauline
x