Monday 28 July 2014

Ballet Shoes

Another quickie from me today as still trying to catch up. I have a couple of cards made from the same Paper Creator kit called Ballet Shoes Shaped Card Kit.
The first card is made up as it should be, with a few added embellishments and lots of glitter ( I glittered each of the white stripes on the card front, around both edges of the frame and the sentiment), but for the second card I used the inserts page and printed it out onto card. When I cut them out I kept the narrow white section, between the pieces, on the right hand insert, scored down the card edge and folded the white section back to make a flap. After cutting out the circle from inside the frame, I added tape to the flap and stuck it to the back of the second insert to make up the card. I decoupaged the shoes just the same, as they fit nicely into the aperture when the card is closed, once again added lots of glitter and a big flower.

Paper Artist  - Bodacious Blooms die
Sue Wilson - petite vinery die
Quickie glue pen and glamour dust
Gems - Meiflower

As above except
flower is made with Couture Creations - Retro Flowers die
twirls are made from narrow pieces of scrap card, wrapped around a pencil.

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so cuuute ! Lovely, pretty, adorable :-)
xxx

Christine L said...

Such a gorgeous card Colette... and perfect for a little ballerina! The flower you've created is the perfect embellishment too!

I got my mag today (at Smiths as the publisher had run out...) lovely to see your creation in there too!

Big hugs
Christine x