Saturday 29 June 2013

Tyre Swing and Guardsman

A few weeks ago I printed out nine boy/male card kits from Paper Creator and then over the next two days I made them all up and have been showing them to you each Saturday for a while now, well I only have four more to go and today I thought I would show off two of them, with the final two next weekend.

This time around I have the Guardsman 6x6 card kit and the Tyre swing double front flap card to show you. I made up the matching box with the guardsman card (there is also a matching envelope included in the kit and the matching envelope for the Tyre Swing card.

Guardsman 6 x 6 card kit - Paper Creator
patterned papers on bunting are from my scrap box
Ribbon, buttons and cord - all Meiflower



Tyre Swing Double front flap kit - Paper Creator
Ribbon and buttons - Meiflower

This is one of those cards where you print a patterned paper on the reverse, I used the off-cuts from this paper as added decoration to the card front (the narrow strip down the left hand side and the curved piece the ribbon is attached to)
I attached the ribbon so that the card front could slide under it when closed.

Thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ah, both cards are lovely - the little Guardsman is cute and the Tyre Swing image is a cutie too. I love these cards! x