Tuesday 11 June 2013

Teddy Bea - Someone Special

A while ago I mentioned that my friend Julie had rung me up and asked me if I wanted to go the theatre with her and her daughter to see the Dreamboys, and somehow my befuddled brain translated that to Dreamboats, I thought she meant the musical Dreamboats and Petticoats, which I have always wanted to go and see, so I immediately said yes. It was only when talking to my daughter about it a couple of months later, and telling her that Julie must have got mixed up because I was sure she had called it Dreamboys, that I found out that I was going to see a male dancing/stripping group!!! so instead of a show full of net petticoats, rock n roll and jiving, it's going to be a show full of men, muscles and gyrating hehe!
Well the show is tomorrow night and I'm going to have to go - I've already paid for the ticket and it would be a shame for it to go to waste , don't ya think? LOL!

Before then I have a Teddy Bea card to show you.


Image - Teddy Bea_249 - coloured in Photoshop
All papers from Scrap box
Martha Stewart border punches-  half daisy and Deep edger Daisy Fan
Flowers made with X-cut Daisy palm punches in 3 sizes.
Metallic edged ribbon and gems - Meiflower

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx


5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so sweet Colette. Love the sweet image and the papers and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon x

Kim said...

fabulous teddy bo card Colette - and love the fresh colours
Kim x

Lau W said...

Loooooool !!! :-))))

YOur card is very sweet, love the fresh colors too !
xxx

Karen said...

Lovely card - colours are very pretty!
Enjoy the Dreamboys show tonight - haha!!! (keep your hands to yourself!?!)

Becky said...

This is just adorable! I love this card..:)