Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

Just a quick post to wish all the Dad's out there a wonderful day!
I lost my dad many years ago, but am lucky enough to have a lovely father in law, and I always like to send him a bit of  jokey card on special occasions. When I came across this card front on Craftusprint on Friday, I knew it was the card for him.
Although you can't tell from the picture, the poster and speech bubble are added with a layer of foam pads, and the image is decoupaged up with about 4 layers. I didn't add ribbons or embellishments as I didn't think it needed anything else.


We are off out for a family meal this evening, there will be 16 of us all together, with four generations of the family plus my daughters boyfriend's mum, so we should have a fun time.

Hope you enjoy your day,
hugs,
Colette xx 

5 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Colette! love that poster - my husband would love it!
Kim x

Marita said...

Fab card♥.

Hugs, Marita

Sharon said...

This is brilliant Colette. Such a fun card. Hope you had a wonderful evening.
Hugs Sharon x

Sharon said...

Forgot to say - thank you for being my newest follower. x

Karen said...

Love this card Colette - brilliant!!! xx